Thursday, November 26, 2009

Open Source NMR freeware

Most of the readers arrive here using Google, without knowing me and my blog. Usually they get very angry because they arrive... on the trapping post I wrote 3 years ago! I want to do something to keep them glad...
So you want "open source" stuff? Do you know what it really means? Are you ready to compile, test, debug it and add a graphic interface to it?
Just because you asked for it, here is a list of available projects. If you know other links, add them into a comment.

CCPN
NPK
matNMR
ProSpectND
Connjur
Newton-NMR
nmrproc
DOSY Toolbox
list of 30+ projects

4 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

DOSY Toolbox

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger old swan said...

Sometimes I also ask myself if those who are looking for "Open Source" software believe that those who buy it are stupid. If you read ALL my blog you find that I consider Open Source the best option for those who write software, because they are paid in advance. Being myself a writer, then I love Open Source.
What I don't get is why people search for the combination "open source NMR" and not simply for "freeware NMR". If you read all my blog you will see that I have written about Spinworks, gNMR, DNMR, MUIR, NMRPIpe, Delta and several other free products, most of the times in positive terms.
I don't mean that my readers are more stupid than myself, because I am the first one who has nor the patience nor the ability to use Open Source NMR, or at least most of what can be found today. If you are a genius, this is great for you. I am not a genius.
From now on I will delete all the racist comments I see here. You are unwelcome.

 
At 8:11 AM, Anonymous project management software said...

Nice post about open source NMR freware

 

Post a Comment

<< Home