Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thank You

There are other topics to write about, as promised at the beginning of this series.
Being that keeping a blog takes time and soon becomes a boring activity, I have decided to give you links instead of new pages. All the articles in the list below have been written by myself over the last couple of years. I could reorganize them into a more organic and readable form, but the concepts are already clear enough.

I'll continue the blog when I find something new to say. I thank you all that have been reading me daily during the last month. Yesterday the blog received 84 visits, which was the July record.

7 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I just discovered this blog. Thank you for all the effort you put in it.

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

This is a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at nmr-software.blogspot.com.

May I use some of the information from your blog post right above if I provide a backlink back to your website?

Thanks,
Mark

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger old swan said...

@mark

You can freely reproduce content of my blog and other web sites of mine, as long as you cite the source.

Thank You!

 
At 6:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at nmr-software.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from this blog post right above if I provide a link back to your site?

Thanks,
Mark

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger old swan said...

@Mark: yes.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one? Thanks a lot!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger old swan said...

I manually filter the comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home