Wednesday, March 12, 2008

you don't need me

Apart from being a blog, this is the only web site (and the only font of information, in general) on NMR software. Before it, there have been lists of links only, and they will always abound, but without any useful comment. I have tried to change the situation, but blogging has become less funny that it was supposed to be.
The blog has been accused of being marketing in disguise. First I have been accused of promoting Bruker and then I have been accused of passing false information to discredit Bruker.
Believe it or not, this blog has never given me any economical advantage. I have always been open to collaborations and the only comments I have removed were either spam or trash.
Currently I have no information to pass because I have no information at all. In the last couple of months I have been working on my own software, I think with great results, but no trace of my work appeared here because I feel it's of no interest for the general public.
Anyway: what's the public? People that don't want to read the manuals, don't want to pay for software, don't want to change their minds. People like me that can waste 4 or 5 hours per day surfing the internet in search of nothing.
The spring is coming and there's a wonderful world out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home