Saturday, September 13, 2008

Passion

I want to thank Dan, Rolf and Richard who answered to my request for help. I have carefully studied their replies, including the enclosed documents, and I have learned to process a couple of beautiful 3D Varian spectra. There are other cases that still resist to my attempts, yet the progress is remarkable.
I have decided to share my work with you (and anybody else). Instead of publishing the details (that few would read), I have uploaded the program that processes THOSE 3D spectra (see previous post). It's lightweight and it's free. The access is also unrestricted. What else you want? Simplicity? It's included! Even a kid could transform a 3D spectrum...

If you are interested into visual 3D processing "the way I like it", you can continue reading here. Happy Processing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home